"Reverse Top" Cutting Table
Manufactured by Ahearn Denning Cutting Machine Inc.
- Metal is 14 gauge, light grey powder coated, 48" length increments.
- Industrial table tops are 1" thick, masonite on both sides is reversable
- Available widths, 48", 60", 66", 72"
- Adjustable height - all required coated fasteners included.
- Smooth-edge metal.
How do I decide which size table I need, and how many sections?
First you need to know what is the widest roll of material you are going to spread on the table.
Ex: "My largest role I spread with is 66"
With that you need to get the next size up, which is a 72". This will give you room on each side (3 inches) for you to spread your material so you are able to cut everything and it is not hanging over the side.
To determine the amount of sections, it depends on the spread length that you are wanting to do. Divide the length in feet by four, that is how long your table will be. Once you divide the amount of feet you want by four, you should have the amount of sections you need to be able to spread your material.
Ex: "I would like to spread my fabric at least 40 ft long!"
- Take 40 ft and divide that by 4, which equals 10.
- This person will need at least 10 sections to spread their material. I would suggest to order one extra section so that you have room at both ends of the table to lay your spreading supplies on as well.